Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Restroom Etiquette?

Perhaps, I am overthinking this. Maybe, I'm just being too sensitive. However, I feel that there is (or at least there should be) an unspoken restroom etiquette. Let's just say that the restroom in question has six stalls. Now, the way I see it, there is no reason for someone to plop down in the stall next to you, if you are the only other person using the stalls. Am I wrong?? At my place of employment, this happens all too frequently. I'm the only one using a stall and there are five other stalls available and low and behold someone will come in and sit down in the stall right next to the one that I occupy. On top of that, they start nuking the thing. It literally sounds like the Fourth of July, except on the fourth you hear the popping sounds without hearing the spraying sounds too.

Come on all of you GORILLAS out there and you know who you are..... Show some common courtesy to your fellow man and use the next stall over, unless all the other stalls are full!!!

Flatulent Fuzz

No comments: