Friday, September 5, 2008

The End is Nigh...

This just in from the trenches! Little did I know, when I began blogging, about a lack of restroom etiquette, the very depths that this story would plunge. What started, in my view, as merely a lack of respect for the other occupants of the latrine. Has spiraled in to a complete and utter disregard for the common decency and self-respect that God gave a moose.

In my latest restroom chronicles, I have uncovered what can only be described as a shredding of the last bit of moral fiber that was holding us together as a civilized society. At this point, I can't see how things could get any worse. However, I have to admit that, after what I have seen, anything is possible. I'm not really sure how to go about saying this. So, I'll just come right out and say it.

Whilst paying a visit to the thinking man's throne, I observed that fecal matter had been smeared on the side of the stall. Or, at least, what I believe to be fecal matter. I don't believe that it was a Mr. Goodbar, but I'll leave that up to CSI to determine.

Aside from being horrified at the vulgarity of this discovery, I really don't know what to say. While I'll admit to a certain amount of curiosity, as to who the booger culprit is. I don't even want to be in the same building as the person that would smear fecal matter anywhere outside the toilet. In the words of R.E.M... "It's the end of the world as we know it."


Flatulent Fuzz

1 comment:

Terry Morris said...

I try to make it a point to never use a public toilet unless it is absolutely necessary.

I have my reasons.