Saturday, July 5, 2008

UFC Tonight!!

Alright UFC fight fan's...... Get out your heavy chains and get ready to see a RAMPAGE!! Don't get me wrong. I like Forrest Griffin, but I think he is barking up the wrong tree tonight. Forrest is a good fighter and he has a ton of heart, but I don' think he is ready for the RAMPAGE. If you haven't had the pleasure of watching Rampage, then you are in for quite a treat. Put some popcorn in the microwave and get in your favorite recliner and get ready for some action. Pay special attention to the stare down, as the referee is explaining the rules... Rampage has one of the most intimidating pre-fight looks, that I have seen. Suffice it to say, I wouldn't want to meet him downtown in broad daylight, let alone in a dark alley. Hey, anything can happen in a fight. But, my gut tells me, there is going to be some howling, when this fight is over.

Flatulent Fuzz

4 comments:

Terry Morris said...

I saw that Forrest won ... unanimously?! Wow!, I would have never predicted that. But I thought Forrest had a pretty good shot nonetheless.

Flatulent Fuzz said...

It was a great fight! Although, I thought Rampage won. But, it was very close fight and as I said anything can happen in a fight. I was shocked that the judges gave it to Forrest unanimously, at the very least I thought it was a split. I prefer that a fight not go to the judges, but when you have two great fighters,, you can't always expect to get a knockout or tapout.

Forrest more than held his own and it was nice to see how genuinely excited he was to have become the light heavyweight champ. Rampage, for his part, was very gracious in defeat and I admire that.

Terry Morris said...

Yeah; I think Rampage is basically a decent guy from what I've seen.

Did you watch the Rampage-Henderson fight? It's amazing to me that someone the size of Henderson can stand toe-to-toe with someone the size of Rampage for five full rounds, and come out even close to being the victor.

Dan Henderson is, pound-for-pound, the baddest dude on the planet!

Flatulent Fuzz said...

I did see that fight... that was the second time that I had seen Rampage in action and the first time I saw Dan Henderson. I really don't have a feel for Henderson, having seen him only once. But, the UFC has a hell of a light heavyweight division.